Drive Traffic to Your Website¶
Verizon Media Native provides you with the tools and resources you need to drive traffic to your website with your ads and campaigns.
Native helps drive traffic to your website by serving native search retargeting and native-only ads to consumers across Verizon Media properties.
- Search retargeting ads can appear when people search for things related to your business.
- Native ads seamlessly blend with content and can appear across Verizon Media sites and apps.
When you create a campaign, Native adapts your ad so it looks great across devices and across multiple creative formats.
How It Works¶
- Create a new campaign with the campaign objective as Visit my website.
- In the General Information panel, enter your Campaign name.
- In the Type field, select from 2 available options: Native only and Keyword Retargeting on native only.
- If you select Keyword Retargeting on native only, you’ll be able to modify your bid, increasing or decreasing it by the percentage amount you wish. Simply click the slider to specify the percentage.
- You can customize where your ads serve by locations, language and devices – for example, on all computers and devices, or only on mobile devices.
Ad Types Matching¶
Native automatically matches the best ad type to your prospective customer’s device.
To help meet the goal of driving traffic to your website, Native uses your images and ad copy to serve the following ad types:
- On mobile and tablets: Ads on Verizon Media mobile web, and apps.
- On computers: Ads on Verizon Media sites.
To set up an ad to drive traffic to your website, you need at least one photo (although for visit web ads, images are not technically required), and some ad copy. The photo size is measured in pixels (the smallest single component in a digital image).
Here are the details:
- A rectangular image (1200 X 627 pixels) with a 1.9:1 aspect ratio.
- A square image. The square image is optional because Verizon Media Native automatically crops the rectangular image to create the square image. If you want to provide a square image, it should be 627 x 627 pixels with a 1:1 aspect ratio.
- A catchy ad title.
- Ad description
- Your company name.
- The display URL (so people have an idea where your ad will take them).
- The destination URL (where users are taken when they click your ad).
Cost Per Click (CPC): Pay every time someone clicks on your ad and goes to your website.