Create a Dynamic Product Ad¶
The steps to create a dynamic product ad are straightforward and easy to implement. You’ll use the new campaign objective, which is Promote my products, with a CPC price type.
You’ll be able to manage your campaigns and adgroups by product set, and promote only 1 product set per adgroup.
How To Create a Dynamic Product Ad¶
Follow these steps:
- In the Objective panel for your new campaign, select and click Promote my products.
- In the Define your audience panel, click Browse for a list of pre-defined Verizon Media audiences and view the size of that audience.
- You can also specify which Custom audiences you wish to include or exclude by selecting Browse.
- In the Ad group settings panel, enter your Ad group name, schedule, bid strategy and default bid, and in the Product to promote portion of the panel, enter All Products.
- Now in the Define your audience panel for your campaign, click Viewed, added to cart, or purchased.
You can now select Custom audiences to reach audiences and set site bid adjustments to optimize your site-level campaign performance.
- Click Create new audience and select the custom audience from the list of audiences shown.
- In the Ad template settings panel, enter your Ad title and Ad description.