Dynamic Product Ads¶
Dynamic Product Ads are feed-based ads that can be shown on a Verizon Media Ad Platform. Dynamic Product Ads (DPAs) provide you with a retargeting solution that is personalized to a users’ unique shopping history.
Using Dynamic Product Ads, your retargeted ads will scale to users who have visited your product websites. That means, you can reach new (prospecting) or existing (retargeting) customers, and retarget them with relevant products based on the following:
- Site behaviors (i.e., viewing a product, adding a product to the cart, product purchase)
- Yahoo Search and Yahoo Mail signals (used for prospecting solutions)
- Relevance: Show products from your website to shoppers who have visited your website and viewed your products.
- Dynamic Creative: Use your catalog feed to automatically create native ads and save time.
- Scale: Rely on Verizon Media’s massive reach to connect you to your target audience throughout the path to purchase.
The following topics describe how to work with Dynamic Product Ads.
|Integrate Dynamic Product Ads||Describes the steps to integrate DPAs, so your ad starts serving to users you are retargeting when a user visits anywhere Verizon Media native ads are served.|
|Product Feed Operations||Product feed operations include creating, updating and deleting the product feed into Verizon Media Native. The feed file formats are also described in this section.|
|Create Product Sets||Describes how to create DPA Product sets using any of the fields provided in the feed, either those that are required or optional.|
|Dot Tag Instrumentation||
Describes how to track the product that the user has interacted with on your website, using event action parameters. The following third-party tag managers are also available, with guides that describe the steps required to set up and deploy Verizon Media Dot tags:
|DPA Rules||Describes the DPA rules required once you implement a dot pixel tag, including POST and PUT calls.|
|DPA Templates||Describes DPA templates for using macros.|
|FAQs||Addresses most frequently asked questions regarding DPA usage.|
|Product Ads Performance Stats Cube||Describes the fields, types and attributes for this cube at all ad levels. Use this cube when querying for native ads campaign data.|