Welcome to the Verizon Media Ad Platform API Product Bulletin. This update includes a quick snapshot of recent and upcoming releases and is focused on features supported by the API. A summary of supported functionality is also included.
Product Bulletins are updated on a monthly cadence for Verizon Media API partners, account managers and developers.
- August, 2019
- New Video in Ad Workshop: Transforming the Customer & Journey
- New On-Demand Webinar: Get Results This Holiday with Native Campaigns
- Reminder: Verizon Media Technical Documentation website
- Reminder: Glossary of Native Terms
- Reminder: Updated Postman to v3 Endpoint
- Required Fields by Ad Type Matrix
New Video in Ad Workshop: Transforming the Customer & Journey¶
- Check out our latest video in the Ad Workshop section of the Advertiser Guide: Transforming the Journey. In this segment, we discuss the nature of the customer experience, particularly on mobile, and what, as advertisers, either managed or self-serve, we need to know and understand about that experience. The video looks at how we can achieve better ad experiences on mobile and focuses on the advantage of using Native to accomplish that for customers coming to the Verizon Media Ad Platform. Customers want ads that blend into a page on mobile, desktop and tablet. Ads that are, in effect, a form of content. Native Ad Platform is built to deliver experiences that match what people want at specific moments of intent.
New On-Demand Webinar: Get Results This Holiday with Native Campaigns¶
- Check out our latest on-demand webinar, Get Results This Holiday With Native Campaigns. In this 21-minute webinar, you’ll earn how eCommerce is quickly evolving and about unique native ad solutions available for your holiday campaigns. You’ll discover helpful trends and insightful changes with today’s online holiday shoppers. Unwrap interactive native ad formats that drive greater engagement and performance. See real-life examples of which ad formats to use for your specific holiday goals.
Reminder: Verizon Media Technical Documentation website¶
- The Yahoo developer team now provides you with a new web portal for Technical documentation across multiple data and ad platforms. If you wish to explore data and ad solutions for DSP, Audience Insights, Verizon Ads SDK, Yahoo App Marketing, Mail and other opportunities, be sure to check out the tools, guides and API reference content available on these sites.
Reminder: Glossary of Native Terms¶
Reminder: Updated Postman to v3 Endpoint¶
- Updated the Postman collection to the v3 endpoint for all API calls. Using Postman, you can test and verify the calls you make in the Native & Search API. See Postman API Toolkit.
Required Fields by Ad Type Matrix¶
- A matrix is available which details the required fields when serving different ad types. For more information, see the Matrix view of required fields.