This guide explains some of the basics you’ll need to understand when dealing with billing.
Use Post Pay¶
Post Pay is a new payment type for Native Ad Platform advertisers that makes it easier for you to process and handle your accounts and ad spends.
You simply pay as you go, without having to pay charges upfront in your account. Your credit card is charged after you have accrued ad spends in Native Ad Platform.
Automatic Reload lets you keep your campaigns up and running by maintaining a minimum account balance. Once you enable Automatic Reload, funds are auto-loaded into your account when your account balance falls below a certain amount.
You can make a payment by adding additional funds to your account.
To make a payment, you do this:
- In the top right corner of the Yahoo Native & Search Advertiser page, click the settings icon.
- Select Billing from the dropdown menu.
- Under Remaining Balance, click Add Additional Funds. The Add Additional Funds screen appears.
- Under Payment Amount, enter the amount of money you want to add to your account. Note that the minimum amount needed is listed in the table below.
5. Under Automatic Reload, click the Turn automatic reload slide button to On or Off to add funds to your account when the balance falls below a certain amount. Ensure that your campaigns stay up and running by enabling automatic reload. When automatic reload is enabled, we will automatically reload your account when your balance is low.
- Enter the Reload Amount to add to your account once it falls below 10% of the reload amount.
- Click Add Funds.
The Minimum Amounts required to add funds to an account are listed below:
Accessing Your Payment Details¶
You can access your payment details by clicking the Payment details button on the Native Ad Platform Advertiser page.
You can also access your payment details by clicking the settings icon in the top-right corner of the Native Ad Platform Advertiser page, and selecting Billing from the dropdown menu.
Actions To Take From the Payment Details Page¶
From the Payment details page, you can do this:
- Set up a payment method
- Make a payment
- Add a new payment method
- View transaction history
- Review most recent Insertion Order details: - Account Spend Cap - Account Cap Type - Account Spend Start Date - Account Spend End Date
If you signed up for the prepaid payment method, you can take the following actions from the Payment details page:
- View Your Remaining Balance
- Add Additional Funds
- View Estimated depletion date
- View Spend per day
- View Automatic Reload
- Edit Automatic Reload Options