Create Audiences From Your Email Lists¶
You can create and build a custom audience of people on your email lists for targeting campaigns.
To create an audience from your email lists:
- From the Native Shared library tab, click Custom Audience.
- In the Custom Audience dialog, click New custom audience.
- Click Select in Email Addresses.
- In the Create new audience dialog, enter your Audience name. You can drag & drop a .csv file with your email addresses.
- View the accepted file formats for your .csv file.
When you do the upload of your .csv file, Native will lowercase all the email addresses and remove any spaces. Native will then encrypt the file to protect the personal data that resides in your email lists. If you wish, you can also perform this task yourself, i.e., lowercase the email addresses and remove the spaces, and then upload the pre-encrypted file. Note, however, that you must use the
sha256 as your encryption function; otherwise, Native will not be able to use your files.
- View the field with the your .csv list of email addresses. Click Create audience.
- View your custom audience of email addresses, with Type, ID, User count, and Creation date.
If you wish to delete any of your custom audience, simply click the custom audiences checkbox for your audience. Then click the Actions menu item to highlight the audience, and select Delete from the pulldown menu.
When the audience is deleted, all the files associated with that audience are deleted as well. Native Ad Platform will not retain any first-party data.