Create an Audience of In-App Events¶
You can create in-app events to build a custom audience for retargeting campaigns on iOS or to cross-promote your users to different apps.
To create an apps events audience:
- From the Native Tools tab, click Custom Audience.
- To the right of the App events option, click Select.
- In the Create an app events audience dialog, enter a name for your new audience.
- Enter the App URL in the next field.
- In the Event definition, enter from the listed categories the type of app event you wish to define.
- Click Create audience.
If you’re working with a 3rd party tracker, like Tune, Adjust or Flurry Pulse, be sure to enter the Yahoo Conversion Tag ID (Dot tag ID) into the 3rd-party UI and choose which events to send in. For more information, refer to the discussion of 3rd party trackers in the FAQs for Tracking.